Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Well it was a good Christmas :D

so yeah i had a good Christmas this year, got everything i wanted (snowboard) and some (Wii) :D. Though i must say being without my friends 24 hours, is a terrible thing, because then i think, and at somepoint of thinking i think about my past, i wouldnt trade my past for anything else because it has made me who i am. But it still hurts because my past is still tender. So yeah if i act funny in the next couple of days, sorry guys. :[at least if you read this you'll know why

12 comments:

SmallFri said...

Ok Dr B for warned. I missed hanging out with the friends too!!! That is the one thing that I don't like about Christmas.....

Star said...

What Lauren said but I'm saying it.lol I know you love it when I say that.lol So yeah I'm happy it was a good Christmas for you!!!!!!! Can't wait to hang out with you guys again!!!!!!!!!

Joey said...

I enjoy Being w/ my family on Christmas more than usual, I didn't get anything huge, but it was all cool stuff

Julia said...

wow you guys can't live without each other for 24 hours? jeez

Star said...

Ok so Julia it was more then 24hrs. There is a lot more stuff you don't and not to sound mean, but you don't need to know about.

Anonymous said...

I'm with my good twin on this one, and I know more than she does (No offense to her, I am just that much smarter :P) Still guys, dont you all live wiht in like 5 mins of each other. use the phone, or go for a walk!

juliA

We're all porcelain said...

i dont :[

Anonymous said...

Brian you have a car.

juliA

Star said...

Umm yeah other julia you don't know what i am talking about.

Julia said...

Erin you're right I don't need to know about everything, sorry :(. And thank you JuliA for understanding what I was trying to say!

Star said...

Update Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Beccah said...

Way to be tactful Erin.